Web Enable IT solutions provide:
- Detailed knowledge management
- Forecasting ability
- Resource management
- Easy to use access to a broad range of data
We improve business efficiency at a reasonable cost.
Web Enable IT consultancy extends beyond producing bespoke cloud software:
- For Digital Vision we implemented a web user interface on top of a legacy database
- For IFPI we consulted on their build management processes, resulting in wholesale changes to their project infrastructure
- For Lofting Services North West we advised and rescued a legacy Access system
- For HCareSystems we isolated and fixed critical software issues that had been crippling their service
Our goal is to advise on the best solution to solve the problem.
At Transport for Sick Children in Stockport, for example, we spent time analysing the existing system and advised that a new, bespoke database solution was not necessary or cost effective for their requirements. Their Manager had this to say about our consultancy service:
“We’d been having various issues with our MS Access database so we contacted Web Enable IT to see if they could help or offer a solution. We were very pleasantly surprised to find that Web Enable IT suggested that we keep our existing database, stabilise it and upgrade some functions – other IT companies had told us we would need a whole new database! We really felt that we were listened to and Web Enable IT kept in mind what our organisation needed rather than trying to put a square peg in a round hole. The consultant was efficient, had immense knowledge of our database and knew exactly what we wanted. Much of the work was done remotely minimising disruption to the charity. The alterations that were suggested were well implemented and have just made it easier for TFSC staff to carry out the work of the charity. Web Enable IT are friendly, professional and great communicators – we highly recommend them and will be using their services again in the future.”
– Anna Burns, Manager, Transport for Sick Children
Contact us to discuss how Web Enable IT can help you to improve your business.